Central Commercial Register (e-government solution)
Central Commercial Register is a collection of services related to various court-maintained registers of legal persons. The services include a central digitally signed ledger-based database containing the data of registers, the registrar software for the courts and various portals providing access to the registers' data or offering interested parties a comfortable way to submit digital applications to the courts.
The Central database currently contains all the active and historical data of:
* the commercial register
* the register of non-profit associations and foundations
* the commercial pledge register
* political party register
* business prohibitions register
* the national registry of state and local government agencies (starting from 2017)
The registrar software
The registrar software enables court registry departments to:
* process petitions to the registers
* process annual reports filings
* process supervisory proceedings
* use a fully digital workflow secured with digital signatures and timestamps
The e-Business Register portal
The portal allows:
* FREE-OF-CHARGE reviewing of a company’s registry card data, general data and tax arrears data
* Making queries by name, Business Registry code, location, field of activities, etc
* Viewing annual reports, statutes, personal and commercial pledge data, etc
* Real-time monitoring of processing data and record amendments of companies.
* FREE-OF-CHARGE verifying of business and entrepreneurship prohibitions of Estonian persons
* Visualise relations between various companies and persons
The Company Registration Portal
The portal is an environment which allows companies to submit documents to the Business Register electronically, without the need to use a notary’s services. The portal allows submitting applications for registering a new company, amending registry data, liquidating a company and deleting a company from the registry.
The e-reporting environment
The e-reporting environment of the Company Registration Portal - a solution established for electronic submitting of annual reports based on the XBRL standard; its use requires logging in with the ID card, the mobile ID or via online banking.
e-Financials is a simple web-based accounting software that assists companies to manage their book-keeping themselves. The software is located in the Company Registration Portal and both entrepreneurs and authorized persons (e.g. accountants) can use it.
e-Financials is mainly intended for start-ups and SMEs but is also adapted and usable for NGOs and foundations.
The software consists of five main parts: settlements, accounting, reporting, personnel and settings module.
* Accounting – similarly to all known accounting software packages, the double recording principle applies here as well. In the accounting module, you can execute transfers, keep a logbook and a general ledger, check balances and calculate fixed assets.
* Reporting – enables to draft and submit declarations and annual reports. Via the e-Financials, it is possible to submit TSD and KMD declaration forms to the Tax and Customs Board. In addition, the software helps to generate the Main Report of accounting and annual reports (XBRL) that you can forward directly to the reporting environment
* Settlements – this module enables to create and manage purchase and sales invoices, receipts/payments, netting, payment orders, data banks of customers/suppliers and goods/services. e-Financials is also paired with different e-invoice environments
* Personnel – enables to manage everything related to employees. Via submodules it is possible to manage the authorizations of software users, staff, holidays, and calculate payments (including taxes)
* Reports and tax declarations submission to government registries, e.g. commercial registry and tax registry
Official Announcements journal (e-government solution)
The Official Announcements is an electronic journal that publishes all notices, invitations and announcements prescribed by the legislation. The website of the Official Announcements is freely accessible to everyone and new announcements are published there on every business day, as they are issued. Since 1 July 2003, the Official Announcements is published only electronically.
* Public official announcement composing (with the help of prepared templates) and publishing
* Strong trust through technical means – digital timestamps and secure log chains
* Automatic notification of addressees through contact info available in various governmental systems
* Integration with other government information systems over the X-road interface for publishing notices directly from these systems
e-annual report (e-government solution)
e-Annual Reporting enables Estonian entrepreneurs to submit annual reports in XBRL format via the e-reporting environment of the e-Business Registry Company Registration Portal. This uniform e-reporting environment makes entering and submitting data much more convenient for companies, as there is a specific place, form and means of submitting all the required data. In addition to submitting their annual reports, companies can also use the new environment to prepare their annual reports in full.
* Upload digital annual reports automatically generated by various accounting software in an international business standard format (XBRL).
* Manual filling of reports based on pre-generated forms defined by an XBRL taxonomy
* Automatic information transfer to Estonia statistics department and Estonian Tax and Customs board
Cross-border PKI framework
The client for the project was the Information System Authority.
The CBDS (cross-border digital signature) Framework is a web services framework that enables users to create digitally signed documents (PDFs and BDOC containers) using a variety of national smart (ID-)cards. The trust status of CAs/countries is established through multiple TSLs (Trust Service Lists) managed through a web-based administration interface.
The main features the CBDS framework has are the following:
* Creation of new signed PDF files and BDOC containers
* Verification of signature status in previously signed documents
* Manipulation of signed and unsigned documents (adding and removing data files, removing signatures etc)
* Web-based management portal
* Custom OCSP “proxy” server for redirecting certificate status requests to proper national OCSP servers or to provide local responses generated based on national CRLs (in case national OCSP servers are not used)
e-dok auditing software
The client for the project was the Estonian Board of Auditors.
The e-dok software is designed for documenting the audit projects of sworn auditors and supports and assists sworn auditors in the performance of their duties and proper documentation.
* Clients, Users, Auditing companies, Projects management
* Fluid tasks tree workspace
* Risks assessment, Mistakes, Files, Q&A, Accounts, Reports
* Offline windows client
* Direct online editing of Excel and Word documents from Windows, Mac and Linux environments
KOTKAS (e-government solution, in development)
The client for the project is the Information Technology Centre of the Ministry of the Environment .
KOTKAS (Complete Autonomic System for Environmental Decisions) is an e-gov register and self-service portal that allows:
* Estonian companies and private persons to apply for environmental permits, submit data about the use of the permits
* the government to manage all information related to the permits, including processing applications, issuing permits, generatings statistics etc.
* Central processing and management system for all environmental permit related informatio
* Applying for permits
* Submitting reporting data about the use of the permit
* Paying permit dues
Paper-free Motor Vehicles Department portal "Paberivaba ARK" (e-government solution)
The client for the project was the Estonian Motor Vehicle Registration Centre. The system was phased out in 2014-2015.
In November 2007, the Estonian Motor Vehicle Registration Centre launched a project called "Paberivaba ARK" (Road Administration e-service) which allowed individuals, vehicle importers, driving schools etc to perform activites relating to driving licences and vehicles on the Internet. The goal of the project was to make customer services more accessible, faster and more convenient for the customers in the form of e-services. For the customers the implementation of the project involves meant that applications could be filed around the clock with Estonian Motor Vehicle Registration Centre. The project also greatly facilitated the operations of the companies engaged in the sale of new vehicles with the Estonian Motor Vehicle Registration Centre.
Conflux groupware server is your virtual office on the Internet. All your files, calendars, contacts and other business information is available any time, any place in a secure and standard-compliant form. Shared information will empower your workers with the collective knowledge base of the entire company, making them work faster, more efficiently and with better results.
* Shared and private calendar
* Shared and private contacts
* Tasks, notes and workflows
* Document management
* Flexible user permissions management
Conflux is used by customers all across the globe, including from Canada, USA, Japan, Australia, European Union countries etc. Further information about the information system is available here.
ISKE utily tool
ISKE utility tool is a software solution which helps and supports the implementation of the information security standard ISKE and allows to map the information assets used in an organisation and helps to keep an overview of the implementation of ISKE in the organization.
The tool was programmed in Python and uses the PostgreSQL and SQLite databases. Multiple desktop platforms are supported, including Microsoft Windows, Linux and OS X.